- Beautiful 100% silk printed in Florence, Italy
- Billowy, georgette silk is chic and elegant
- Floral print from Dena Lyons’ paintings
- Soft pink, mauve, and green shimmer against the gray and peter background
- Dress the chiffon caftan up with a pair of fancy sandals for a garden cocktail party, when you are the hostess, or throw on over a bathing suit to sit by the pool
- One Size (fits sizes 2-14)
- Custom sizes available upon request for XS, XL, XXL, or different lengths
To hand wash delicate silk items, fill a basin, bucket, or sink with cold water and a detergent that has low alkaline (like Woolite) or even baby shampoo. Submerge the caftan and gently twirl underwater for two minutes, making sure the detergent or shampoo has dissipated in the water. Rinse the material by then submerging it in clean cold water, rinsing underneath a faucet could cause the material to stretch and fade. Spread the garment on a large towel, making sure to not pull or stretch the caftan out of shape. Fold the towel over the scarf and press down to rid the fabric of excess water. Hang on a drying rack to let it air-dry (avoid hanging outdoors because the sun could cause color distortion). To restore shine to faded blouses, add vinegar to warm water (1 to 4 ratio) and hand wash. Only iron on a silk setting, otherwise you might burn the material.
Elegance: to the softness of the touch is added an elegant and luxurious satin aspect iridescent the colors.
Comfort: cool in summer, warm in winter, silk provides undeniable thermal comfort whatever the season.
Luxury: a hands finish with rolled edges.
Beauty: millennial beauty secret jealously kept, the silk would maintain the hydration of the skin and that of the hair, allowing them to stay shiny and smooth.
Longevity: Maintained with care, the silk does not deform.