- Light cotton silk fabric is great for warm weather climates.
- Beautiful cotton silk fabric printed in Florence, Italy.
- Drapes like silk but breathes like cotton.
- Arboreal imagery from Dena Lyons’ paintings of trees.
- Wear with a white blouse and jeans or wear over a simple dress to make an elegant statement for a cocktail party or wedding.
– 100% Silk
– Made in Italy
– Custom sizes available upon request
To hand wash delicate silk items, fill a basin, bucket, or sink with cold water and a detergent that has low alkaline (like Woolite) or even baby shampoo. Submerge the caftan and gently twirl underwater for two minutes, making sure the detergent or shampoo has dissipated in the water. Rinse the material by then submerging it in clean cold water, rinsing underneath a faucet could cause the material to stretch and fade. Spread the garment on a large towel, making sure to not pull or stretch the caftan out of shape. Fold the towel over the scarf and press down to rid the fabric of excess water. Hang on a drying rack to let it air-dry (avoid hanging outdoors because the sun could cause color distortion). To restore shine to faded blouses, add vinegar to warm water (1 to 4 ratio) and hand wash. Only iron on a silk setting, otherwise you might burn the material.