- Beautiful 100% silk ponchos made in Florence, Italy.
- Arboreal imagery from Dena Lyons’ paintings of trees.
- This sensual fabric feels soft and looks splendid with any attire.
- Red, yellow, green, black and white make this poncho sizzle.
- Throw on a pair of heels and elegant slacks for a cocktail party or sandals and jeans for a relaxed day.
- One size fits most
- Custom sizes XS, XL, and XXL available upon request
To hand wash delicate silk items, fill a basin, bucket, or sink with cold water and a detergent that has low alkaline (like Woolite) or even baby shampoo. Submerge the poncho and gently twirl underwater for two minutes, making sure the detergent or shampoo has dissipated in the water. Rinse the material by then submerging it in clean cold water, rinsing underneath a faucet could cause the material to stretch and fade. Spread the garment on a large towel, making sure to not pull or stretch the caftan out of shape. Fold the towel over the scarf and press down to rid the fabric of excess water. Hang on a drying rack to let it air-dry (avoid hanging outdoors because the sun could cause color distortion). To restore shine to faded blouses, add vinegar to warm water (1 to 4 ratio) and hand wash. Only iron on a silk setting, otherwise you might burn the material.
– 100% Silk
– Made in Italy