- Beautiful 100% silk scarf made in Florence, Italy.
- Silky sheen looks and feels luxuriant.
- Floral print from Dena Lyons’ paintings of trees
- This sensual fabric feels soft and looks splendid with any attire.
- Throw on with a pair of jeans or tie elegantly with a formal black dress.
53″ x 53″ (140x140cm)
– 100% Silk
– Made in Italy
To hand wash delicate silk items, fill a basin, bucket, or sink with cold water and a detergent that has low alkaline (like Woolite) or even baby shampoo. Submerge the scarf and gently twirl underwater for two minutes, making sure the detergent or shampoo has dissipated in the water. Rinse the scarf by then submerging it in clean cold water—rinsing underneath a faucet could cause the material to stretch and fade. Spread the scarf on a large towel, making sure to not pull or stretch the scarf out of shape. Fold the towel over the scarf and press down to rid the scarf of excess water. Hang on a drying rack to let it air-dry (avoid hanging outdoors because the sun could cause color distortion). To restore shine to faded silk scarves, add vinegar to warm water (1 to 4 ratio) and hand wash. Only iron on a silk setting, otherwise you might burn the material.